ABOUT THE COURSE
This 15 minute online health and wellbeing course will help you live a healthy life and promote wellbeing for everyone at your workplace, whether you’re working onsite, remotely or from home.
This course is suitable for everyone at your workplace, including employees, contractors, volunteers and other groups of people for whom you are responsible.
- Understand health and wellbeing
- Behaviours for a healthy life
- Risks and hazards associated with working from home
- Methods for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Promote health and wellbeing
The download form below enables you to download this course as a Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM). You can then import the SCORM package into your Learning Management System (LMS). You can then enrol your staff in the course via your LMS. If you have any issues with downloading this SCORM package please email firstname.lastname@example.org.