ABOUT THE COURSE
This 15 minute online infection prevention and control course for employees, contractors and volunteers provides an awareness of basic hygiene and how to prevent and control the spread of infection in the workplace.
This course is suitable for everyone at your workplace, including employees, contractors, volunteers and other groups of people for whom you are responsible.
- Infection prevention and control in the workplace
- Standard precautions of infection control
- Common infections and modes of transmission
- Identify and report situations that pose a risk for infection
- Control the spread of infection
The download form below enables you to download this course as a Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM). You can then import the SCORM package into your Learning Management System (LMS). You can then enrol your staff in the course via your LMS. If you have any issues with downloading this SCORM package please email email@example.com.
What happens if you do not have a Learning Management System?