ABOUT THE COURSE
This 15 minute online course is designed to introduce you to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and assist your organisation to align some of your activities to support achievement of the goals.
This training is suitable for all people or groups including employees, contractors and volunteers.
- What does the United Nations do?
- What are the SDGs?
- What do the SDG set out to achieve?
- How will we measure achievements?
- How can I support the SDGs in my organisation?
- How can I support the SDGs in my personal life?
Start now by filling in the form below. You will be taken straight to the course. You can complete it on any device. It takes about 15 minutes. At the end of the course you will receive an email to confirm your completion. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.